-
May 5th, 2005, 11:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hopefully this post doesn't go against the rules. If it does moderators feel free to deleate it. I won't name the ebay seller....
Anyhow, I was looking at the feed back of the seller in some auctions I was interested in and noticed some interesting comments left in their feedback.
From the wording of the comments and some of the responses the seller left to neutral comments I gathered that they used the code to sell items on ebay.
For instance one comment said something along the lines of item was sent directly from AG to me.
Another (who had won Coconut and some coconut outfits) said that each item arrived seperatley and from AG-not the seller.
The seller made a few responses about how he/she had a discount at AG.
Interesting idea. I bet they made a bundle selling things for just a little under retail and then earning a few dollars per item. Then since they had AG mail the won item directly to the high bidder the seller had to do no work whatsoever. Nice deal. I'm almost wishing I had thought of that myself.
Can you imagine all the red shoes this person would have accumulated as well if they were a club member? Boggles the mind.
meg
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks